Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Camille's Wish list

• Aztec Sweater

• Sneaker Wedges

• Leather Jacket

• Red or White Combat Boots
(Last Sunday, I bought a Fuchsia Pink Combat boots but now I'm selling it because I realized that it's hard to pair it with my clothes. So if you're interested to buy you can message me at Fashiontopia.)

• Tab

• Jeffrey Campbell boots
(I already bought my own Jeffrey Campbell boots Last November. Yehayyy for me! :D) 

• Glittered shoes

• Spiked loafers
(After the Galaxy Vans, I'll save to buy this. Hihi :"))

• Galaxy Pants 
(I have a galaxy leggings but I sold it because I'm more comfortable wearing pants than leggings.)

• Galaxy Vans
( I already ordered this online.)


Dear Moma, Popa & Santa,

           I will really appreciate it if you guys can help me to have these lovely stuffs this Christmas :D Loljk. I know you have a lot of bills to pay so I won't mind if you can't give me all these things. But I'm still thankful to have you both as my parents, you're the best Moma & Popa in the world! : ) ♥


Much Love,
- Milmil

No comments:

Post a Comment