Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December 20, 2012







Top: Biste Mo
Shorts: Robinson's Mall
Shoes: Tinney Graphic Design
Shades: (I forgot the name of the store but it's located somewhere in the City)
Watch: From my friend, Kent
Spikes: Shop & Mix


I forgot to take a photo of my outfit in our Christmas Party so I'm posting this instead. My mom told me that where going home in my Papa's province so I'm wearing this comfy outfit (for me this is a "comfy" outfit) 'cause I think it will take almost 3 hours from Iloilo to the province. Sorry if I cant update our blog 'cause I'm spending my Christmas vacation there and I can't bring my brother's camera and our laptop. But don't worry 'cause Dominique's here to update our blog. Bye guys! You all take care & advance Merry Christmas! xx


- Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment